I'm also hoping to start posting more photos here, especially as my hair grows out and we move into a new house, assuming we find one. Photos like these from last weekend in Idaho, where dear friends got engaged, Quinn fell in love with an older girl, rebelled against pants, and learned what that cold powdery stuff called snow is. Take a peek.
More photos may be my less-than-sneaky way of not writing quite as much in this space over the next few months. I'm finally diving into a project I've been
procrastinating mulling over for awhile now - a book telling the story of my experiences over the last eighteen months. So many of you have been nudging me in this direction, and, to make a long story short, I hit it off with a literary agent who agreed to represent me and try to get this project off the ground.
So my to-do list over the next couple of months looks something like this:
- Heal broken arm
- Be a one-armed single parent to a strong-willed monkey for the next couple of weeks
- Find a house to buy
- Pack up current house/find movers/pray we don't need to move into a rental
- Have the second half of my reconstruction surgery
- Deliver an outline and couple of chapters to my agent
- Maintain current full-time job
- Beg Chris to give up his Africa trips once and for all
Photos might be all I can manage on the blog for a bit, so I'll at least try to make them cute.